Keracolor Clenditioner Hair Dye
- Color: Copper
- Product Benefits: Add stunning hues, maintain vibrancy and kick up your color between salon visits.
- Brand: KERACOLOR
- Item Form: Liquid
- Hair Type: Normal
Keracolor Clenditioner Hair Dye – Semi Permanent Hair Color Depositing Conditioner, Cruelty-free, 20 Colors. Color while you cleanse! Keracolor Color + Clenditioner is a non-lather conditioning cleanser designed to instantly infuse color into hair with every wash.
Keracolor Clenditioner Hair Dye is 3 in 1 (cleansing, coloring, and conditioning) Clenditioner – Copper – Instant semi-permanent hair dye for vivid, pastel, natural hair color. Non-detangling and uniquely deposited, this clenditioner restores your hair while enhancing, transforming, and toning your hair color. It’s cleverly constructed, adding color intensity with each use and extending color between salon visits.
- How it works: Start with wet or dry hair. Section hair and apply product liberally. You can use a wide-toothed comb for even distribution. Leave it on for 320 minutes, depending on the intensity of color saturation you want. Rinse. Bake as usual.
- Is it harmful to my hair? Our Color + Clenditioner product is not harmful to your hair, on the contrary – it’s gentle and gentle on your hair. It restores your hair with our good ingredients, including our signature Keratin, combined with nourishing and rejuvenating coconut oil, shea butter, rose oil, jojoba oil, and almond oil, which will leave your hair healthier and shinier with every use.
- How long will my hair color last? Our Color + Clenditioner product contains semi-permanent direct color pigments and will gradually fade from your hair. The length of time the product will stay in your hair depends on the condition and porosity of your hair and the intensity of the shade. Lighter colors tend to fade faster, such as Light Pink, Rose Gold, and Mint. More stubborn shades are Blues, Espresso, Onyx, Purple, and Teal, which tend to stay in your hair the longest.
- How do I get color out of my hair? If your hair is damaged and heavily processed, you may see a much longer fading process. For more stubborn shades, you may need to remove the dye directly.
Specification: Keracolor Clenditioner Hair Dye